Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
1. These parts are not mass produced, and as such should be considered hand made. Although we strive for perfection, we also need to make parts affordable for all. These can be particularly prominent in black anodized parts. We think this often adds a unique and individual character to the parts, but will offer a refund if you are dissatisfied with the appearance of the piece upon its arrival.
2. Surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. We use multiple machine shops and are continuously improving our products’ surface finish. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and also variations in anodizing from batch to batch.
3. The clear anodize is a chemical alteration to the surface that is colorless and helps protect from oxidation, scratches, and finger prints.
4. Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
5. International orders: Import taxes/fees/tariffs are not included. Your country will determine these fees. We do not change the value of the shipment. Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
6. Brass parts are custom machined one at a time after an order is placed. Brass will come as it was machined and canshow some oxidation/discolor. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing. Please allow approximately 1 month to machine.