More Type C boards estimated to arrive beginning to mid August. Search TP4056 to find a replacement. Note: if purchasing from a third party, some board thicknesses are different. My Type-C boards are 1mm thick.
Thicker boards should be ok in the unhinged SP, but may be too tight for my 3d printed parts in the GBC and GBA (especially the GBA).
Use this Type-C connector to convert your Nintendo Game Boy Color, Advance, or unhinged Advance SP to charge with a lithium battery.
There are 4 connection points; two for your rechargeable battery wires (B+ and B-) and the other two connection points go out to your gaming device (Out+ and Out-) Please refer to assembly guides for further assistance.
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Input voltage: 5V
- Same size as micro USB board, and the wiring is the same. Only the connector shape is different
- Type C to Type A charge cable should be used with a conventional 5V power source. Fast chargers will NOT function.
- Wires are not included and a wide array of sizes can be used. We use 28 or 30 ga.
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.