Use this Type-C connector to convert your Nintendo Game Boy Color, Advance, or unhinged Advance SP to charge with a lithium battery.
There are 4 connection points; two for your rechargeable battery wires (B+ and B-) and the other two connection points go out to your gaming device (Out+ and Out-) Please refer to assembly guides for further assistance.
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Input voltage: 5V
- Same size as micro USB board, and the wiring is the same. Only the connector shape is different
- Type C to Type A charge cable should be used with a conventional 5V power source. Fast chargers will NOT function.
- Wires are not included and a wide array of sizes can be used. We use 28 or 30 ga.
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.