If interested in keycaps, please visit Raven Keyboards to order. Thank you!
CNC machined metal keycap cut in the shape of an Original DMG Game Boy. Great care has been taken to make sure the keycaps fit just right.
These are best on the top row of your keyboard and the height suits best for OEM/cherry profiles. Brass is dense, so be mindful if your keyboard springs are very light.
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
- These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
- If you use very light springs on your keyboard, brass is not recommended.
- Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
- Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment.
- Brass will come "as machined" and can show some oxidation/discolor/micro scratches and some tarnishing possible. To remedy, simply use a 3M scotch pad, or a fine steel wool prior to assembly. Clear coating recommended after polishing. In other words, please assume you will need to do your final surface finishing.
Keywords key caps cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.