Parts shown in stock are ready to ship. We are having some issues with parts that arrived out of spec, so more are being made.
This shell kit design allows modifications if desired. It's possible you can can drop the parts in without any soldering. The housings also have holes cut in the sides for headphone jack and type-C charging. If you choose to keep all parts OEM, we have port blockers included to fill the unused holes. Note: brass housings are very dense. Your hinges may have trouble supporting the extra weight.
This kit includes the following parts:
- Metal Front housing
- Metal rear housing
- Metal LCD front housing
- Metal LCD rear housing
- Metal LCD rear panel cover
- Metal Battery cover
- Plastic bumper with adhesive
- Plastic bushings (prevents metal on metal hinge movement)
- Removable Metal plugs (for type-C and headphone jack holes) for those not doing these upgrades
Parts that are not included:
- Original Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP electronics with stock sized battery (any version electronics)
- Plastic power switch, volume slider, and shoulder buttons
- L and R metal posts and spring
- Boxy Pixel Diffuser
- Plastic or metal buttons
- OEM or new Silicone rubber (behind buttons)
- Original OEM screen, or upgrade to an brighter IPS
- You will need a small Philips drive, and also a small hex drive (1.5mm)
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor and some small machining or small scratches are possible. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). After polishing, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.