We are currently not taking more build orders at this time. If you need joycons built, please contact one of our suggested builders for a quote:
By purchasing this service we will build complete joycons using the the housings and buttons you must also include in your order. These custom controllers will be built using new, OEM Nintendo switch internal components. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for assembly.
- This service includes building left and right joycons, fully built and ready to connect to your switch screen.
- OEM electronics
- The wireless connection does work when joycons are disconnected from main body
- Sign up for our newsletter on our main page for more switch (and other) products coming!
- Please remember this is a service and you need to purchase our aluminum joycon housings AND buttons.
If you would like to do the assembly yourself, here are the CNC machined housings
1. Surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. We use multiple machine shops and are continuously improving our products’ surface finish. Colors may also look different depending on your computer screen, the lighting, and also variations in anodizing from batch to batch.
2. The clear anodize is simply a chemical alteration to the surface that is colorless and helps protect from oxidation, scratches, and fingerprints.
3. Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
4. International orders: Import taxes/fees/tariffs are not included. Your country will determine these fees. We do not change the value of the shipment. Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor and some small machining or small scratches are possible. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). After polishing, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.