CNC Machined directional keypad and buttons for the Freeplay CM3. These fit the custom Boxy Pixel machined Freeplay shells only. These are CNC machined and may show machining marks.
- 1x Direction keypad
- 1 x A button
- 1 x B button
- 1x X button
- 1x Y button
The shoulder button (L and R) are not included at this time. Sign up for my newsletter to be alerted about the release of shoulder/trigger buttons. If you have a 3D printer, files for the A,B,X,Y buttons are on thingiverse.
If you find a part out of stock, visit our central location for part availability. It shows what colors are on order and also an estimated time to receive parts. Here are updates on parts: https://www.boxypixel.com/
To view all of our Freeplay products
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
It is recommended that the edges of the 3 "legs" on each button are chamfered or rounded by sanding the sharp edges. This is not required but can help ensure the button actuate freely and do not ever bind.
- These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
- Inventory may be slightly off due to these variations and potential damage of parts-- though we adjust for it, this is difficult to predict and we may have fewer of any item than anticipated.
- Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
- Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment.
- Brass will come as it was machined and can show some oxidation/discolor. To remedy, simply use a 3M scotch pad, or a fine steel wool prior to assembly. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.