- Genuine Funnyplaying replacement screen
- Bright, backlit IPS Screen with vivid colors and excellent viewing angles
- Display area is 25% larger as compared to OEM
- Built-in 5 display effects
Full Kit Includes IPS LCD, GBC flex cable, and custom sized lens for the larger display
Flex Cable + Glass Only does not include the IPS LCD Screen
You will need to solder a wire from the flex cable to the power switch (third pin down).
Touch controls to control the brightness can be tricky to setup on the aluminum shells.
To view all of our GBC products
1. You must test the screen and flex cable prior to assembly into the housing. We cannot accept returns after parts are installed. Simply connect to your Nintendo board, and hold a stock battery in place to test.
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor and some small machining or small scratches are possible. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). After polishing, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.