Take your anodized aluminum shell one step further and get it laser etched with one of our designs. This service must be purchased in conjunction with an aluminum shell. We only etch non-blemished shells. Please do NOT select this service if you ordered a clear anodize shell, as the etch will not show.
This service is not a paint or print. This is for a custom laser design that partially etches away the top of the anodize color of your Game Boy shell.
If you choose the custom laser etching option, please carefully read this document to see example images that can be etched. Colored, shaded, and non-white background images will not work well.
- Etching does not show up well on clear anodize
- Each laser etching is set up one at a time, so they may vary slightly from one run to another.
- Laser etchings are suited for flat surfaces - Game Boy Advance, Freeplay, Macro and DMG front housings. I can do the Game Boy Color, however there may be a slight gradient (lighter etching) on the outer edges.
- Shell is not included in this listing, and must be purchased separately in your order.
- The custom etching price shown is for etchings that take less than 20 minutes. If your laser etching is very detailed and covers a very large portion of your anodized housing, it can take a very long time to etch. If this takes over 20 minutes, we will contact you to let you know the additional cost and ask if you would like to proceed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.