Fully CNC machined aluminum DIY housing set for the Nintendo Switch (Joycons). This is a set of front and rear housings, both left and right (4 parts) designed to fit the OEM switch electronics. If you are using our kit builder on this page, please see your cart to see the total price.
- Light textured finish
- D pad on left joycon
- Machine screws required (included). Only 2 long (5mm) fasteners are used!
- The wireless connection functions perfectly when joycons are disconnected from main body, although Amiibo does not.
- Aluminum buttons and D-pad sets are also available! You need to purchase our buttons or purchase a plastic set that has a D-pad. Caution: There is no standard D-pad size for aftermarket kits, however eXtremeRate joycons has a plastic joycon kit with buttons. The D-pad and A,B,X,Y buttons fit at the time of testing. Note: The eXtrmeRate company can make dimensional design changes at any time.
- Fastener thread size: M1.4x0.3 (2m, 3mm, 5mm lengths)
See our assembly guides for help to build your joycons. This is important to refer to our guidance to ensure the correct fasteners are used. Do NOT use stock screws from your plastic joycons. There are intentionally only 2 to 3 long (5mm) fasteners included.
This is important to refer to our guidance to ensure the correct fasteners are used. Do NOT use stock screws from your plastic joycons.
To view all of our Switch products
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
1. Note that fasteners are very small and great care must be taken when assembling. Even the most experienced builders can easily run into issues. Always carefully test assemble the front and rear housings together FIRST before doing your assembly. You should not feel any resistance when screwing together the shells. Replacement parts are not available for stripped, broken, or stuck screws. Follow our assembly guide for more detailed steps. Unfortunately, we do not have spare parts for sale as parts are made and anodized in sets.
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.