Fully machined aluminum DIY housing set for the Nintendo Switch (Joycons). This is aset of front and rear housings, both left and right (4 parts) designed to fit the OEM switch electronics. Electronics are NOT included.
Light smooth textured finish
D pad on left joycon
Drop-in OEM electronics
Machine screws required (included)
The wireless connection does work great when joycons are disconnected from main body. Amiibo does not seem to function
Aluminum buttons and D-pad sets are also available! You need to purchase our buttons or purchase a plastic set that has a D-pad. Caution: There is no standard D-pad size for aftermarket kits.
Sign up for our newsletter on our main page for more switch (and other) products coming!
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
1. Note that fasteners are very small and great care must be taken when assembling. Even the most experienced builders can easily run into issues. Always test assemble the front and rear housings together FIRST before doing your assembly. You should not feel any resistance when screwing together the shells. Replacement parts are not available for stripped broken or stuck screws. Follow our assembly guide for more detailed steps, and consider our build service if you do not want to risk damaged shells.
2. Surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. We use multiple machine shops and are continuously improving our products’ surface finish. Colors may also look different depending on your computer screen, the lighting, and also variations in anodizing from batch to batch.
3. The clear anodize is simply a chemical alteration to the surface that is colorless and helps protect from oxidation, scratches, and fingerprints.
4. Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
4. International orders: Import taxes/fees/tariffs are not included. Your country will determine these fees. We do not change the value of the shipment. Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
6. Brass parts (when applicable) are custom machined one at a time after an order is placed. Brass will come as it was machined and can show some oxidation/discolor. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing/polishing if desired.