Use this Type-C connector to convert your Nintendo Game Boy Color, Advance, or unhinged Advance SP to charge with a lithium battery.
There are 4 connection points; two for your rechargeable battery wires (B+ and B-) and the other two connection points go out to your gaming device (Out+ and Out-) Please refer to assembly guides for further assistance.
- Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Maximum charge current: 1000mA
- Input voltage: 5V
- Same size as micro USB board, and the wiring is the same. Only the connector shape is different
- Type C to Type A charge cable should be used with a conventional 5V power source. Fast chargers will NOT function.
- Wires are not included and a wide array of sizes can be used. We use 28 or 30 ga.
- Turn gaming unit off when charging
- Red led on board indicates the battery is charging. Blue light fully charged.
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor and some small machining or small scratches are possible. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). After polishing, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.