This is a fully CNC machined metal front. This allows you to convert your DS-lite into a single screen unit, known as the "Macro". No modifications needed to the housings. This will require use of a plastic rear, and also a speaker from a Nintendo switch.
You will also need to source:
- DS Lite motherboard
- Speaker - These are the same ones used in the Nintendo switch
- Wire for speaker - any wire can work. 30 awg works well.
- DS Lite plastic housing kit - This is for the rear housing and misc. parts
Not up to building one yourself? Contact one of the builders from our list: Builders List
If you find a part out of stock, visit our central location for part availability.
- These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
- Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
- Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
- Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). Then, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.