These machined aluminum game cart housings are designed to replace the plastic stock game carts, in style. Cartridges will have a CNC machined surface.
Includes both front and rear housings and fastener. Perfect fit for your stock game PCB internals. The aluminum shells are clear or color anodized to help prevent scratches.
Brass carts are a very soft material raw brass and conductive. This provides the opportunity to polish if desired. Due to the soft material, there may be micro scratches on the raw brass.
This does not fit everdrive, ez flash or other flash carts.
Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
- Although these fit most game cart electronics, there may be some instances where you may need to slightly file the cart. A example is a game cart that has a battery solder joints at at angle.
- Please use common sense if using these metal parts in a metal game boy housing. Sliding metal (cart) on metal (shell) creates more friction and can scratch.
- Please take care not to over tighten the fastener as it is very small.
- These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
- Inventory may be slightly off due to these variations and potential damage of parts-- though we adjust for it, this is difficult to predict and we may have fewer of any item than anticipated.
- Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
- Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment.
- Brass will come as it was machined and can show some oxidation/discolor. To remedy, simply use a 3M scotch pad, or a fine steel wool prior to assembly. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.