Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
1. Surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. We use multiple machine shops and are continuously improving our products’ surface finish. Colors may also look different depending on your computer screen, the lighting, and also variations in anodizing from batch to batch.
2. The clear anodize is simply a chemical alteration to the surface that is colorless and helps protect from oxidation, scratches, and fingerprints.
3. Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
4. International orders: Import taxes/fees/tariffs are not included. Your country will determine these fees. We do not change the value of the shipment. Please refer to our FAQ page if you have further questions.
5. Brass parts (when applicable) are custom machined one at a time after an order is placed. Brass will come as it was machined and can show some oxidation/discolor. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing/polishing if desired.