Small mono amp is surprisingly powerful for its size, and efficient - able to deliver up to 2.5 Watts into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers.
Features a volume trim pot so you can set/adjust the amount of amplification on the board. This is a generic board. There are 6 connections:
- Positive and negative speaker in
- Positive and negative speaker out
- Positive voltage connection. You will need to probe for a switched voltage source (only on when power switch on).
- Negative connection
- Note: the hole labeled "SD" is not used.
* Output Power: 2.5W at 4Ω, 10% THD, 1.5W at 8Ω, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
* 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
* Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
* Fixed 24dB gain, onboard trim potentiometer for adjusting input volume.
* Thermal and short-circuit/over-current protection
* Low current draw: 4mA quiescent and 1uA in shutdown mode
These parts are not mass produced and we use multiple machine shops, so surface finish, texture, and color may vary between batches. Colors may also look different depending on your screen, the lighting, and variations in anodizing.
Please be sure to review our refund policy for cancelled and returned orders.
Please see our FAQ page for information about international orders, import fees, and tariffs. We do not change the value of the shipment and we do not have control over your particular country's fee/tariffs/taxes.
Brass parts come as machined and may show oxidation/discolor and some small machining or small scratches are possible. Assume you will need to do your final surface finishing using a flexible 3M sanding pad. (The 3M 7448 usually works well). After polishing, apply clearcoat, poly, or other coating to maintain the shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.