Small mono amplifier is surprisingly powerful for its size, and efficient - able to deliver up to 2.5 Watts into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers.
Features a volume trim pot so you can set/adjust the amount of amplification on the board.
* Output Power: 2.5W at 4Ω, 10% THD, 1.5W at 8Ω, 10% THD, with 5.5V Supply
* 50dB PSRR at 1KHz
* Filterless design, with ferrite bead + capacitors on output.
* Fixed 24dB gain, onboard trim potentiometer for adjusting input volume.
* Thermal and short-circuit/over-current protection
* Low current draw: 4mA quiescent and 1uA in shutdown mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.